When moving your commercial space, you have both option of hiring commercial movers or doing it yourself. There are always pros and cons to hiring professional movers or doing it yourself. Here we will compare different factors that goes into hiring commercial movers or moving your office space yourself.
CONS OF NOT HIRING COMMERCIAL MOVERS(DO IT YOURSELF):
- Packing and unpacking commercial equipments.
- Taking time of your business hours, hens, revenu loss.
- Special equipment to move heavy stuff.
- Renting a moving truck for your commercial move.
- Buying heavy duty packing supplies for commercial moving.
- Hiring extra help to help moving.
- Unpredictable costs.
- Unforeseeable Time loss.
- Potential damage to your equipment or office space.
PROS OF HIRING COMMERCIAL MOVERS:
- Commercial movers are expert in moving commercial spaces.
- You will save money on packing supplies.
- No need to rent a moving truck or buy insurance for it.
- You can always choose extra services to get help with your packing and unpacking.
- Predictable moving time.
- Foreseeable commercial moving cost.
- Guarantee of service for your commercial move.
- Skilled commercial movers will give you peace of mind. A stress-free experience.
Even Though most people have the option of doing the commercial move themselves, it’s usually not recommended by professional commercial movers. Because of all the factors that goes into moving your commercial space. You could end up paying more instead of saving money on your comercial move. Not to mention potential damage to your office equipments, office electronics,etc.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT COMMERCIAL MOVERS IN THE BAY AREA?
Choosing the right commercial movers in the bay area could be a little tricky. Because of all different advertisers that are claiming to be experts in this field. But not to worry about your commercial or office move. Here are some tips that will help you choose the right commercial movers in the bay area.
First do your research, it is important that you know the background of the company you are considering. Always read their previous customers reviews. See for yourself what do they say about the commercial movers you have in mind.
Secondly make sure to get estimate before hiring any commercial movers. This will help you to plan and decide what commercial movers are in your budget range. This could also minimize the risk of being hit with hidden fees.
Third, Alway make sure to ask about any additional fees that are not included in the commercial moving companies in-house estimate. Since, there are some companies that will not disclose hidden fees with you until the end of the move. We at OCD Moving Services always recommend to our customers to read all find prints of their estimate and agreement.
Finally, make sure to hire expert commercial movers. Sometimes regular commercial moving companies will tell you that they can help you with your office space move, but that is not always correct. Moving commercial space does require specific skills and heavy duty commercial moving equipment. Not all companies are equipped to help you with your commercial move.
WHY CHOOSE OCD MOVING SERVICES AS YOUR COMMERCIAL MOVERS?
Weather your are moving your office, warehouse or an entire commercial high riser, OCD Moving Services is here to help. Our team of skilled professional commercial movers are specifically trained to help you move. Being in commercial moving space for over 10 year and having over 5000 happy customers, we know a thing or two about how to make your move as smooth as possible. No job is small or big for us. We can handle a small office or help you move your entire headquarters to a new commercial space seamlessly.
Our team of professionals are dedicated to helping customers have the most moving experience.
3 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OCD MOVING SERVICES, COMMERCIAL MOVERS?
- Licensed and insurance.
- Complimentary heavy duty shrink wrap.
- Trained commercial movers.